Pages

Pages

Saturday 18 April 2009

Good morning everyone,just thought I would do a quick post to thank any one at all who has dropped by this past week...it has flown by....can't believe my little blog is now 1wk old....arrh bless....lol...big thanks to the ladies that signed up to be a follower of the blog,hope you keep dropping in...am off out for the day to my Daughters so won't be putting anything up ,well maybe later,if the gloss is dry by then....have a good day wherever you are,hope the weather is as kind to you as it's being here at the moment,big hugs Janette.xx

1 comment:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi janette happy birthday for 1 week and many more.

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...