Pages

Pages

Thursday 20 August 2009


Hello everyone,hope you've all been enjoying your day....just wanted to share this little card I made last night for someone who has been ill with.....yes...swine flu...PLEASE do not take offence at this one,I would never make fun of something so serious and don't want to cause any upset by this,just my sense of humour and the recipient of the card will love it I know..and will be cheered no end by it,so I hope no offence has been caused,enjoy the rest of your day,hugs Janette.xx

4 comments:

Merry said...

And what a wonderful sense of humour you do have. This image put a smile on my face...great card. Hope your friend is better quickly.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
Brilliant card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Cheryl said...

A fabulous card,brilliant colouring and love your DP!!! Hope your friend is better soon!!
Hugs xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This really would cheer me up if I was ill - it's brilliant!
Love, Sylvia xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...