Pages

Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2009

Play day card....


Made this out of sheer boredom last night.....well you can't just sit there and 'veg out' can you....thats my excuse anyway......thought I'd have a change so stamped some card up with the little flowers and then embossed it and the big flower was cut out by hand,hope it looks ok......inked the edges with chestnut chalk and there you have it......hope you like it but you can tell me if you don't....I can stand it.Hope your all having a good week,tomorrow my Daughter starts her teaching course,well guess who's helping out with the little ones....YESSSS,that would be me.....lol....it'll be fine......I keep telling myself that.....but I want her to finish her degree more than anything so it's all good.....take care my friends and please let me know if you've been here,love to hear from you,hugs Janette.xx

6 comments:

Hetty said...

Wat een mooi kaartje en zo'n mooi papier en stempel

Mandy said...

Hi Janette, you did make me laugh there's nothing not to like infact I love everything about it. Good luck to your daughter and good luck to you with the little ones
hugs Mandy xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
Another gorgeous card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Jackie said...

Lovely card, lovely colours and very sweet image :o)
Jackie xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Beautiful card Janette - love the colour scheme, and all that fab. stitching. Hope all goes well with your daughter's studies.
Hugs, Sylvia x

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hi just hoping by, love the card, will have a go,happy craftin love bluebell.

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...