Pages

Pages

Sunday 31 January 2010

Craftycatz challenge...17


Good morning one and all....well,once again we are waking up to snow,not surprised as yesterday was freezing,oh it was bitter...looks bright though....onto my card...this week the sketch is by Dianne,and I think it's a fab one too,I like the 'catz'challenges,not lots of dos and don'ts.....suits my nature better......
Image ff bear..
brown and white cardstock...papermill
flowers made from a woodware punch.added
a touch of glamour dust and some seed pearls
that I think I've had a million years....
stamped a heart and cut out for the sentiment
pale blue ribbon from stash....
coloured in using water colour pencils...
almost forgot...the paper is from a free stack with Cardmaking mag,it's 'my minds eye and there are some gorgeous papers in it....
Hope you like it,I am not much of a 'teddy bear' person,but rather like him...he's cute...lol....Oh before I go...let me tell you this....you know how my Grandchildren had the dreaded 'Chicken Pox' and I had to stay away and all that....well,my youngest son has got it....he's 29....so not much fun,he's quite unwell actually,but that now puts me right in the firing line...after all that....lol...am not going to worry,if it hapens it happens....there is nothing to do about it...will keep you informed.....Thanks for popping by and listening to me waffle on...please come back...lol....take care and big hugs,Janette.x

9 comments:

carol said...

Oh jeanette its gorgeous, thanks for playing again this week, hugs carol x

Lisa said...

Hi Janette, Gorgeous card! I love the papers and this FF bear is so sweet.

Lisa x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Janette, so sweet and love the sweet image and colours.
Hugs Mandy xx

NicolaR said...

Hi Janette. Love this card but then i love teddy bears big style lol Hope your son gets better soon. Speaks soon love and hugs xox

Nannieflash said...

Morning Janette, wow thats one stunning card, I absolutely love the bear image, and the papers are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Aunty Sue said...

Afternoon janette love your card think this image really lends itself to this layout you have done a fab job with the colouring too.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
A gorgeous card,thanks for playing again this week at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Hetty said...

Wauuuw wat een mooi en lief kaartje

gr hetty

coops said...

gorgeous card janette, love the ff bear and fab colours and layout.love the flowers.hope your son is better soon.luv coops.xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...