Pages

Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Birthday card for a friend


Just thought I'd show you this one,it isn't for any challenges,just trying to make a few Birthday cards for a few friends who's big day is fast approaching....now I must confess that I already have loads of cards in a box......but I never feel quite happy with them somehow.....it's a good job this one will be used shortly...or it would also be for the chop....lol......well I hope you like it,fab paper from Papermania capsule collection,as are the ribbons and little buttons....soooo cute......all gifts from Sue......and the flowers are from my woodware punch....coloured in with promarkers for the skin tones and whispers for her dress and flowers,3D glossed her wings and the flowers on the image.......I hope thats it,please let me know what you really think...don't want to dissappoint any of the DC girls now do I...lol...take care,hugs Janette.x

11 comments:

Renkata said...

I love your card. Very nice colours.

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful, love;y colours!
Clairexx

Lizzy said...

WOWZERS this is gorgeous hun ~ fab image & i luv your layout ~ luv the way you've placed your ribbons ~ luv it! xx lizzy xx

Hetty said...

Wauuuw wat een super gaaf kaartje

gr hetty

coops said...

stunning card janette, love the zingy colours, my fav.fabby image and love your layout.its fab.luv coops.xx

Jackie said...

Brilliant card, love the colours :o)
Jackie xx

Naomi Johnson said...

so much fun! i love this card, its wonderful!

NicolaR said...

Love the layout of the card, really must start doing layout like this on my cards, xoxo

Nannieflash said...

I love this card Janette, its gorgeus and the way youve used the mono colour scheme is fabulous. with love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Aunty Sue said...

stunning card janette

annies place said...

I love this card, really pretty colours & tinkerbell is a big favourite of mine Ann x

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...