Pages

Pages

Thursday 25 February 2010

Creative Inspirations challenge card


Afternoon Ladies...or is it evening now....well Hi anyway,sorry not been around much this week but with one thing and another...the week has just dissappeared before my very eyes...lol.....well the challenge this week is fab,Monochrome...but not strictly Black and White,which I always envisage...lol....I chose shades of Blue and white,you can still colour hair and skin of course,I used a Mos image,coloured with Sukura pens....skin and hair...promarkers,the flowers were a gift from a friend on do-crafts,little butterfly's from an old punch I had laying around,the paper I had in stash for at least 12mths....think AuntySue sent it to me actually......well she would be the most likely one...lol....ribbon is WildOrchid....oh yes...the little 'adore'sentiment,was from Scrapebook flair,think thats just about it......well I have to dash...again,need to go on DC as a couple of the Ladies there have had Birthdays today and need to see if they got there cards etc;Hope your all well and having a lovely evening,at some point I will have my Tea and watch Eastenders,then maybe...hopefully....crafting....oh that sounds like a good idea....lol....take good care all,hugs Janette.x

8 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi janette lovely card great to see other colours than black and white. Thanks for joining the challenge this week another lovely card.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Janette, love your card its so cute and the colouring is gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Hetty said...

Wat een super mooi kaartje

gr hetty

Jennifer said...

A super card! xx Jenny xx
http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

coops said...

stunning card janette, really love your image and gorgeous colours and embellies.luv coops.xx

Janiel/ janny said...

VERY VERY CUTE!!!
Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations.
hugs, Janiel

carol said...

Hi jeanette, love your card, the flowers and papers are fab, x carol

Jackie said...

Fab card, love the muted colours :)
Jackie xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...