Pages

Pages

Saturday 29 May 2010

CraftyCatz challenge...one for the boys...oh nooooo


Hi All,Hope you have been having a good week-end so far,typical BankHols weather I see.....not to worry as it is supposed to pick up tomorrow...fingers crossed...ok then,about my card,I feel abit of a cheat really with this,I suppose it's because it has a photo in place of an image normally used...but I hope it will be forgiven as it is for my Grandson to give his daddy on Fathers day.... the whole card was made using a digi download from the wonderful Summer Driggs....if you haven't been and visited her blog before I can highly recommend it,I have been a big fan for a long time now,she is amazing,her kits are always so packed full of papers and embellishments,and obviously,once you get your hands on them you can resize as you like...the photo is of my G.son Kaleb...who will be five in Oct;but starts School this Sept along with Lucas...same ages,same School....oh dear....good job Carla works there methinks...or is it....lol....the only thing I added is the button,which came from stash......hope you like and can forgive me on this occasion...lol....have a fun day...take care..hugs Janette.xxxxxxxxxxx

12 comments:

Judi said...

Great card Janette! Love it!

Hugs

Judi xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh Janete this is fab love the scrapbook feel to this and a stunning picture one they will never forget. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz

carol said...

Hi Jeanette, i think your card is just perfect, thanks for joining in with us again ths week. hugs carol x

kay said...

brilliant card,x

coops said...

fantastic male card janette, i love the photo you have used and really fab papers and layout.luv coops.xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
A fabulous card and thankyou for joining us again this week at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

tilly said...

Well done on your lovely card, love the layout and photo
Tilly xx

Lindsey said...

This is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz xx

Lizzy said...

WOW Janette this is stunning hun ~ luv the layout xx Lizzy xx :)

Suzanne said...

Fantastic card. I am sure the recipient will be very pleased with it. Thansk for joining in at Crafty Catz this week
Hugs
Suzanne x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Janette, what a fabulous Fathers Day card, Im sure your grandsons dad is going to love it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Mina said...

fabulous Janette I love the image, its a perfect Dad card
Mina xxx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...