Pages

Pages

Sunday 5 September 2010

Forgot to show you this....



Made two of these for my Grandsons, who started School on Thursday....fortunately all went well...I was so worried,lets just hope they both understand they have to go back next week...lol...when my youngest son started, he did his first week fine, came home on the friday and said 'Thank God thats over with'....it never again went smoothly...lol....anyway,they did like there cards and the Tag is meant to be a book mark....well I do hope it will encourage....thanks for taking time from your day to pop by,hope your still getting some sun as we are here....don't know how long for,the winds are very high today, great for the washing though....lol....enjoy the rest of the day, take care, Hugs Janette.xxxx

3 comments:

coops said...

oh these are fab janette.glad their 1st few days at school went well.my little un goes back on tuesday.i hope hes going to like his new teacher :)

xx coops xx

Lizzy said...

Oh these are fab hun, glad your grandsons first few days at school went well....lets hope they continue to enjoy it too xx Lizzy xx :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Oh they are great, glad their first day went well Margaret

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...