Pages

Pages

Sunday 17 October 2010

Craftycatz challenge card...


Afternoon girls, hopefully your all having a good and restful.....yeah right.......week-end....lol....
This is my card for the brilliant challenge over at CraftyCatz this week, the theme is Nursery rhymes/songs...mmmmmm, well I thought of this image and the rhyme, Miss Molly had a dolly, one of Carla's fav's when she was little.

Cardstock Papermill
DP's from stash
Image is WOJ coloured with PM's
Ribbon from stash
Flowers, large one PM small craftbitz
Sentiment PC generated

Please pop over there and join in the fun,some nice winners candy up for grabs to.....now you must realise this is the point where I mention AuntySue......your right.....She had her OP and thankfully it went well and she is doing well.....I can't begin to tell you the relief I felt when I heard.....she has a long road ahead, but she is defo on the mend, also, I have passed your messages onto Sue and she is grateful to you all for the lovely getwell wishes, your a lovely lot...lol....ok then it's time for me to get out of your hair, thankyou for popping by, am slowly getting around to your blogs and catching up, your a busy bunch...lol...take care, hugs Janette.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Janette, Thanks for your lovely comment on my card. I love this one! Pretty image and lovely colour. Trish x

tilly said...

Wow, where are you finding the time ???? lol,
a lovely nursery rhyme and a super image, forgotten I have one something like this! I forget my clear stamps when looking for images
Love Tilly x

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card Janette, fab image, lush colours & great layout.

xx Lizzy xx :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Janette,
Glad you're finding a bit of time for yourself - it will do you good. I just love this card! My little granddaughter Molly used to sing that rhyme all the time when she was younger. Glad Sue is on the mend. xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
A gorgeouscard,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,so pleased that Sue is ok
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Suzie said...

A great card, perfect for the challenge and such good news about Sue. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Suzie x

coops said...

stunning card janette, a beautiful image and gorgeous soft colours.glad sues op is over and i hope she recovers quickly.
hope you are ok too hun :D

xx coops xx

Lindsey said...

I'm so glad to hear Aunty Sue is doing well, she's had such a tough time.
Your card is fabulous! I've got that song in my head now, it's a favourite of my little boy! Great image and papers
Thanks for joning us at Craty Catz this week x

Vicky said...

Hiya Janette!, gorgeous card as always and great papers too;
Glad Aunty Sue is on the mend,
hugs Vicky xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Janette,

Beauitful card love the image, I am so delighted to hear Auntie Sue is on the mend, please pass on my good wishes for a speedy recovery Hugs Margaret

Donnas Den said...

Lovely card, Janette.

Donna x

Hetty said...

Wat een sper leuk en mooi kaartje

gr hetty

Merry said...

Fantastic card and a perfect image for that nursery rhyme. Well done on fitting an image with a rhyme.

Lee said...

It's a really pretty card,love the colours.Have a good week hun.xx

carol said...

Hi jeanette..lovely pretty card, thanks for joining us again this week, hugs carol x
pleased to here the news about Sue,

Jackie said...

Very pretty card, such a sweet image :o)
Jackie xx

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous card!! the image is so cute!

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Janette, You are the kindest person!! YOU MADE my day with your sweet comments on my blog this morning!! THANK YOU!!!!

now this card is os cute and I love love love the pink!!! That image is colored beautifully!!
hugs, Janiel

Suzanne said...

Dunno how I missed this fab one last week but its brilliant xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...