Pages

Pages

Friday 25 March 2011

Mo's DP2 Challenge


Happy Friday everyone, oh I bet your all so pleased, and the weather is behaving nicely too....fingers crossed....do we do the clocks this week-end..think so but need to check it out....sorry I have'nt been around much this week, I have had the worse chest infection, again, still not slept properly,this has been going on for over a week now, abit fed up to say the least,my ribs feel like they have been pounded on....just hope it goes away soon...

My card is for Mo's challenge, which is show me some 'Attitude'....there are so many Mo's images that can fit this one, how to choose...well I did,...lol...He looks a real little 'Tike' this one..lol...The papers and all but the bunting, were from a Trimcraft kit I got at christmas,don't really do kits much, but this does have quite a few nice bits in it and the papers are lovely...the bunting was just cut out of matching paper, threaded on crochet cotton,and then layered up with the wording, as you can see.....Oh yes, the image is coloured using Promarkers as usual.

Well I hope you like it,sorry the picture is not the best, funny angle I suppose, I'm putting it down to me not feeling well, thats a good enough excuse...lol....thanks for popping by, hope to be back tomorrow with another challenge card if I can, enjoy the rest of the day, hugs Janette.xxxxxxxxx

15 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
A fabulous card love the image,sorry you haven't been well,hope you are feeling better soon had a hell of a week no not at work something really bad happend near me,it is on the local news,have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Aunty Sue said...

Hi janette get the goose fat out on that chest girl will send a nice hunk round in abit to do it for you. lol. Dont tell tilly she will want a bad chest. Loving this and the sentiment. Great papers. Still sorting and throwing this end

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Janette love the card!! fab image!
hope your feeling better soon!

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie love your gorgeous card the image is fabulous I have this 1 too. Your colouring on him is fantastic it really is.
I hope you are feeling better soon hun my hubby is the same at the mo it did go for a few days but then came back worse than ever he says his chest feels like its been squashed its that tight. The clocks do go back this weekend hun. Take care.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Vicky said...

It's gorgeous hun...such a sweet image and I hope you are feeling better too :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Jenette,

I hope you are feeling better, this is a gorgeous card lovel the image. good luck with the challenge.
Margaret

Carole of Brum said...

This is fab, Janette, love the bunting, it's a great way to put your sentiment on a card. Not tried it yet, must put that on my 'must try technique' list, lol. Sorry you have been poorly, I can imagine how your ribs hurt. Hope you are fully recovered soon, these things take time but you'll be better soon. coB

Anonymous said...

Hi Janette, have you been to the doctor's? I was just getting worse and worse until I got the antibiotics. You have my sympathy - it's horrible! Your card is gorgeous though; I love these images. Hope you feel better soon. Sending you a hug. xx

Elaine L. said...

Love your card! The paper is great, and that image is such fun! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Pat said...

Hi Janette...I'm so sorry you've been sick. I hope you're able to shake that nasty bug soon! Drink lots of fluids and get some rest...and color lots of adorable Mo Manning images! That's my prescription. And you have to do it because I'm a trained professional! (I'm a nurse in between crafting...of course, I specialize in sick babies! Hehehe!) Just take care of yourself hunny bun! Your card is just as darlng as it can be! I love the DPs and design...and your coloring is gorgeous! I never noticed this little guy's bare belly before...I could just gobble him up, he's so cute!! Some lucky birthday boy will surely cherish this little masterpiece! I'm so tickled that you were able to muster the energy to join us this week at Mo's! Now....get some rest...and feel better!! Hugs, Pat Frank

Jackie said...

Fantastic card Janette, definitely showing attitude :o)
I do hope that you get over your chest infection soon.
Yes, it is tonight that we put the clocks forward :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

stunning card janette.i love the fab image,he sure is having a strop.your papers and colours are great. :D
i hope you are feeling better soon, take it easy

xx coops xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jeanette , fabulous card love the colouring and your papers they definitely show attitude to. with hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

tilly said...

As you know Aunty Sue, I already have a bad chest that will not be improved by an army of men rubbing it !!!!

A super card Janette, pleased you were feeling well enough to make it, smashing colouring and a lovely banner lol keep taking the tablets
Tilly x

Lee said...

Wishing you better.STUNNING card.xxx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...