Pages

Pages

Sunday 21 August 2011

Make it Colourful Challenge

Evening Girls, hope you've all had a good week-end, shame it's Monday tomorrow...not to worry, the way the weeks are flying, soon be Friday again..lol...
Made this one today to enter into the MIC challenge which is Grounded....in other words, make your image look like it's actually stood on something...so I did...I just hope it shows enough to be in the challenge...I am abit dubious now as I think they wanted grass etc;....I can always take it off...lol...



Image Mo's Eskimo Kisses, coloured with Promarkers, tons of glamour dust
Paper is PM I think, edged with acrylic paint
sentiment is LOTV
Ribbon from a friend.


Side view...

Thats about it I think, will be back tomorrow with another card, if my PC is still working, it's making a strange noise all the time, am getting concerned now....OMG if it goes I'll be demented in no time...lol...take care, hugs Janette.xxxx

12 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

stunning love this and good luck with the challenge

Mrs.B said...

Just catching up - again - WOW you have been busy with some fabulous makes in the last week!Love this Mo Manning Christmas image, gorgeous card.
Avril xx

Carole of Brum said...

Ah, it's gorgeous, Janette, I love that cute image, it's just so sweet for Christmas.

Did you colour the ground or is it glamour dust? (don't know whether it's my eye strain or my computer screen but I can't see it so well) cos it would need to be colouring for the challenge. But you're really good at adding ground anyway, like with your 'no lines' hAnglar, got some lovely ground in there. Either way, the card and colouring are beautiful as ever.

oh no, I hope your computer is OK, that strange noise is worrying. And you can't go demented, I'd miss you too much! CoB

June Nelson said...

Aw Janette this is one of my fav mos images I think Imade about four cards last year with it. Your is beautiful darlin just so cute. May I ask where you get the lovely font on your blog as I love it better than the five you have the choice of on blogger,have a good day my friend, load sof love June xx

June Nelson said...

OOOh and just loving the bow!!!!!! xx

coops said...

stunning card janette.gorgeous image and design and i love the big lush bow :D
fingers crossed for your PC hun.

xx coops xx

Jackie said...

Fantastic card, great bow, love that image :o)
Jackie xx

Alex said...

Wow, this card is stunning! Love everything about it but that bow is to die for!
Love, ALex

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Janette,

wow beautiful I love the image and its beautifully coloured.
Hope you are OK.
Margaret

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Janette!!! What a gorgeous image and I love your big bow. xx

tilly said...

a stunning card Janette, just LOVE that perfect bow.... how did you do it ??? lol a super image
Tilly x

Merry said...

What a beautiful card....your image certainly looks grounded. So love the bow.

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...