Pages

Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2011

An 'L' of a creation.....




Can you see where I was heading with that title...lol.....I don't know whats up with me, but here I am again with another 'just for the fun of it' creation...Made this for Grandson Lucas, for his bedroom wall, he love boats and fish etc...as well as his beloved footie, and swimming...all this at five....anywho, bought the letter at Burnside Garden Center last week, only a couple of quid, painted with acrylic and made a lifebuoy and the boat, now I know it's not the best boat ever, but hey...he likes it...the Dolphin was just traced from an image and cut from cardstock, covered with glossy accents..... it had to have a dog on it as he loves the 'thought' of owning a dog.....not just now Lucas....it is now hanging proudly in his little room....now onto the next one...'M'........heaven help me...lol...


and heres my little boat...lol...



Well I just hope you don't all think I'm losing the plot...lol...hope your having a good night, we are being battered here today, lashings of rain and high winds,lets hope tomorrow brings dryer weather.....thanks for popping round, take care, hugs Janette.xxxxx

19 comments:

Dawn said...

WOW!! Of course he loves it - it is awesome! Can't wait to see 'M'. Hugs

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Janette, wow! this is fab. I love all the fab details, especially the lil' doggy. You are so creative, I'm not surprised Lucas loved it.

Donna x

Aunty Sue said...

oh you clever thing think you should get a stall at blackpool or sell back to the garden centre brilliant.

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow this is fantastic! Your very creative I love all the detail.
Diane xx

Merry said...

Well if this is losing the plot ...keep going. This is such a fantastic project and I really like the detail on your boat. What a lucky grandson.

June Nelson said...

Wow Janette this is amazing your a lady of many talents, it is beautiful om sure lucasi s over the moon............I would be!!! love and huggies june xxxx

Curly said...

This is gorgeous Janette Lucas is going to be blow away by this magnificent creation, I love the HMS Lucas flag its a really lovely personal touch,

I have a little candy on offer too if you are interested,
have a lovely Wednesday,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

coops said...

wow this is fantastic janette.you boat is brilliant and i love all the special little details :D

xx coops xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Janette
This is fantastic clever you,Lucas will love this
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Jackie said...

Great idea, and I love your little boat. It's great to make cards and things "just for fun" sometimes, it makes a change :o)
Jackie xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi hun, wow wow wow, I want one!!! this is brill hunny no wonder he loves it,

It's pouring down here too and flippin cold, winter has come early, come to that have we had summer yet lol!!!

thanks for visits hun, much appreciated, hugs Liz xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Janette, you are so clever!!! This is amazing!! Can't wait to see the 'M'! xx

Wishcraft said...

How fab is this?! Love it :o) I spotted some of these letters in Hobbycraft and was considering making one for Morgan's birthday, mine won't be a patch on yours though! Lisa x

Kathlene said...

Omigoodness, what an incredibly adorable project, Jannette. The boat is just so darned cute and "L" for Lucas. Bet you'll get lots of hugs and kisses from him for this lovely gift. Thanks for sharing your talent and for your visit to my humble little blog too. xoxo

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Janette,

Its lovely and I am sure hes going to love it,
I am sure you wont rock the boat with your little boat.
Margaret

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

How gorgeous is that!!! I bet your grandson loves it, he's a lucky boy. I was at Burnside today so we must live close by. x

Teresa said...

Wow Janette, this is gorgeous, loads of little details it's brilliant! xx

tilly said...

Told you it was stunning! lol, I love all the details you put into everything you make, pass the pin box again Aunty Sue lol
Tilly x

Carole of Brum said...

Oh janette, you are brilliant at this sort of thing! Just saw your M for Mia post earlier this evening and now L too. I hope you'll do more like this. CoB

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...