Pages

Pages

Friday 24 October 2014

CraftyCatz challenge 252...


Good morning to you all, hope everyone has survived the awful weather, what a week....I only hope we are done for a while......oh those high winds freak me out...lol....'well, it doesn't take much really'....

This week our challenge is set by our lovely teamie ANNA,
she would like a big THANKYOU on all your creations...

Our sponsor this week is Mei Flower
They have a £20voucher or the same in goodies, either way you win..
The girls have made some gorgeous creations, feel free to visit..
Here's mine
I am totally in love with this image...so sweet, coloured with Flexi', flowers from Wild Orchard
pin and bow from stash

Side view..
Already sent to a friend who deserves so much for having my back, few knives were being thrown..lol...
Thanks Sue..

That's it again, nearly the end of October, we turn our clocks back here this week-end, I love it, don't all scream at once, I love all the seasons.....the only thing I am not so keen on is the many Birthdays we have had this last few weeks and not over yet...I'll never be rich..lol...but I am loved...I hope....
Have a wonderful week-end, enjoy it and stay safe...
Bye for now,
Hugs, Janette.xx


                                                              

13 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Janette love the image beautiful colour's and fabulous design have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Doreen said...

What a fab card,love the image.xxx

Pamellia said...

This is gorgeous Janette! I love your little girl with her big flowery hat! The 3d fence and banner are great additions, but my fav is the wonderful bow with the outstretched arms! Love it, hugs :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Stunning, gorgeous and beautiful card,
At least it will give us an extra hour in bed
Have a lovely weekend
Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog
Margaret

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card Janette, such a sweet fun image and coloured beautifully, love the bow, have a great week xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

How fabulous Janette! Beautifully coloured and love how you did the ribbon and bow! Hugs Susan x

Jackie said...

This is sooooooooooooo gorgeous Janette, and very pretty colours :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

What a cheerful card, lovely layout and I really adore how you arranged the ribbon. Looks amazing. Have a nice weekend!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Unknown said...

The card is beautiful! I especially love the bow! Great idea! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs,
Ingrid xx

Naomi Johnson said...

Beautiful card. Lovely layout and gorgeous ribbon. Hope you have a great week. Naomi x

Kim said...

gorgeous card Janette, love the sweet image and layout
Kim x

NickScrapShack said...

This is very pretty. Love the soft pink flowers! The bow is simply stunning and as always a greatly coloured image.

Sorry that I didn´t pop around this weekend but hope you had a great one!

Hugs Nick

XxJULESxX said...

Oh wow Janette love this!! the image is so adorable!, gorgeous!!!!!

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...