Pages

Pages

Saturday 27 December 2014

Favourite five.....


Hi to you all, I hope your enjoying the Season, I have had a really wonderful time with my family, I wish the same for you....

I have always wanted to join in with Debby' challenge and never got round to it...so here goes....my five favourite Christmas cards this year...
This one from a Mo's image and I think my No1, I just love her..


Another Mo's image

Yep..Mo's image, abit of a theme here I think...


At last, a MIC image and my Star Card for Making Cards magazine, I was so proud..lol...and still am..
And this is a QKR image, he is a gorgeous Santa....

Well that was nice but very hard to choose, how quickly we forget what we have actually done...
If you feel like joining Debby at A Scrapjourney, just click the link and off you go.....enjoy...xxxx

9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Janette this is a gorgeous series of festive creations and its such a beautiful reflection of your wonderful creative style.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Janette van Otterlo said...

What a wonderful collection!
Grtz from the other Janette 😊

Mrs.B said...

Hi Jannett, love your choice of cards and, all gorgeous images and designs.
Hope you have a wonderful New Year.
Best wishes. Avril xx

Chrissy said...

A brilliant selection Janette..gorgeous cards.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie said...

Can't fault you on your favourite five Janette, they are all gorgeous.
Happy New Year to you and yours :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

What a wonderful selection of Christmas cards.
Thank you for joining in with my Favourite Five Christmas cards.
luv
Debby

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Janette

Gorgeous set of cards, the one you sent me is the image of number four, I do love that image and I can see card all the time where I sit.
Well done
Margaret

Wendy said...

Fabulous selection of cards, all so gorgeous.
Wendy xx

XxJULESxX said...

Wow Janette stunning top 5 picks!

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...