Pages

Pages

Thursday 3 September 2015

Quick share

Just a little quickie today, if you know me, you will know my daughter, Carla, if an absolute sod for last minute...Mum, can you do this for me.....she has had SIX whole weeks...anyway, my fault, I mean I did have a hand in making her..lol....so I feel this must be my penance....just kidding......after bags for this and the other, an empty shoe box turns up the other night, can you make....wait for it....another teacher friend of hers......a nice box for class........two days..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....thinking cap on and here we are, I REALLY hope she likes it, I do know this sweet girl, she is so lovely and I think it will be fine...so....an Adidas box, I have no picture of before as camera was on one....I promise it was a flat top every day box, I added the bowed top and tried to make it look like wood by scoring etc;. the straps are again, papermill card, the buckles are simply tag dies, the design is a Hero Arts stamp...which I totally adore....lots of inky fingers and very sore limbs and we have a box fit for a class room full of kids....I hope...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The back is just a couple of circles and Utee 3 times then stamped...
Ok, hope you like, it's not perfect but I think it will serve it's purpose...

I must dash, we have a Christmas cake cooking and the house smells Divine, Mia made her first one on Tuesday, she was so excited, will show when done....see you tomorrow for the new challenge at CraftyCatz....have a nice evening...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fantastic Janette..it really does look like wood and I love the 'leather' straps...fabulous work...brilliant.

luv CHRISSYxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Janette you have done it again i just love your box you have made and cannot wait to see the Christmas cake's you and Mia have made
Dianne xx :)

Aunty Sue said...

omg this is amazing so clever and how the heck did you get it to bow like that. Amazing and Christmas cake luckky devil would love but not allowed. Enjoy.

Jackie said...

You did an excellent job at such short notice Janette, it looks wonderful :o)
Jackie xx

carol said...

wow well done..... this looks fab, you are very creative Janette x carol

Jac’s Playground said...

OMG! Janette this is fabulous, I love it but I NEED to know how! lol xx

Unknown said...

As a teacher I would love a box like this in my class! Wish I was this creative x

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...