Pages

Pages

Friday 4 December 2015

CraftyCatz challenge #304...Let it Snow......



Good morning, hope all is well in your part of the world...
Well, here it is...December finally arrived, are we ready, that is the question....not really, buts that story can wait....
***********************
Our challenge this week is hosted by the lovely Jac, and she would love to see SNOW if you don't mind...
We have a fab sponsor with a great prize for one lucky winner
    
All details on main blog...
Here is my card using  a sponsor image provided for us..

 Image coloured with flex markers and glamour dusted
Ribbon stash, DP from last Christmas Making Cards mag, such gorgeous quality....
So, come join us, we only have one more challenge before we break for Christmas and New Year..so come and have some fun....
********************
That's about all for today, like most I will be trying to get sorted for the big holiday coming up, my house is finally finished with the decorating, so fingers crossed, the tree can make an appearance in the next few days...today I am at the hairdressers, not something I love...haha...
Anyway, before all that, I am at the Doctors this morning, ECG time again...oh the joys...lol....
You all have a fab week-end, if your tree is going up, good luck with that....stick the Christmas music on and have a little sing-a-long...it lifts the spirits.....
Take care all...hugs, Janette.xxxxx

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Janette have a lovely week-end
Dianne xx :)

Chrissy said...

What a cute little snowman Janette and look at that wonderful sparkle..fabulous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabulous sparkle going on there Janette and love that paper, have a great week xx

Jackie said...

A gorgeous card and a very cute image Carol.
I hope all went well with your ECG...hugs
Jackie xx

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous card hun, such a cute snowman! xxx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such a cute sparkly snowman Janette, enjoy the weekend sweetie!

Love and hugs
Maarit

NickScrapShack said...

Beautiful work Janette!
Love the sepia colour palette and the falling snow.

Hope you had a great weekend. And I love your dresser! Beautiful!
Hugs Nick

Lee said...

Lovely card.There is just the two of us for Christmas but I have actually got a tree up lol.Take care hun.xx

Naomi Johnson said...

Love the layout and none traditional colours. Hope you have a great week. Naomi x

Margarets designer cards said...

Sorry this comment is so late, Lovely card, great image.
Hope you are well and staying safe in this bad weather
Margaret

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...