Pages

Pages

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Forgot to add these..more old-ish makes...


Hi all, I forgot all about these, made a while ago, and thought I would show as I can't craft as much now, so a root through the old files and see what we have...first up is a cup and saucer, filled with flowers, not as good as I'd hoped, but still, I tried...
You hot glue it at an angle on some heavy cable, you know the bendy sort, lots of glue...seriously...
I jammed it full of flowers, maybe to many, not sure...
Little birds nest from last years stash....
 
Next is another book..







I grabbed this for myself, already got a few pics in...the keys and locks are from i a TH die set, I cut a few and bonded them together to make them more sturdy...you know what I mean...
some of the tags to use with........that picture is of Lee and Carla many years ago, I am liking using this and at some point will make myself another, the idea's are forever going round my head, just need the hands to co-operate.....lol...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed my 'share'
...sorry it's so picture heavy, hope you made it to the end.....
Have a lovely day wherever you are....






5 comments:

Chrissy said...

I love your cup and saucer Janette with the nest and eggs and the tiny ladybug and not too many flowers..just right. Your book is amazing with the pockets for tags and photos..love the textures and bows..beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely cup and saucer, you did a beautiful job with the flowers,
Lovely book, a lot of work but really special book to keep for many years to come
Hope you are keeping well.
Margaret

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful make's Janette love them all
Dianne xx :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such gorgeous creations Janette
Thank you so much for participating in my 5 Million Page-views Celebration

Aunty Sue said...

your so clever janette these posts keep sneaking through

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...