Pages

Pages

Sunday 6 March 2016

Remembering Mum with love....


Happy Mothers day to all the lovely Mum's out there, I hope your all getting spoiled...
I will be with the family, but as always my thoughts will be with my wonderful mother, it has been 12 years in April since we were together, but every single day I miss her, she was my most trusted friend....
Happy Mothers Day Mam...Love and miss you always...
This is mam and dad sometime in the '70s I think, nice to remember them smiling together....
xxxxxxx

2 comments:

carol said...

its a shame these lovely mams have to leave us ....x

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely picture Janette see where your good looks come from. Sending Hugs

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...