Pages

Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

CraftyCatz challenge #364 ATG



Good morning, happy Friday, lets not mention the rain...it's just to boring...!!
******************
Today at CraftyCatz we have a lovely new ATG with the usual OPTIONAL TWIST which our lovely JAC chose.....use metal....
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous BUGABOO and they generously gave us some lovely images to use...Thank you...
All prize details are on the main challenge blog...

For my card I used this little cutie...
Coloured with Flex markers, die is TH flowers from a die on ebay, no name, ribbon and string in stash and the metal corner was another ebay find...
I have to say she makes me wonder what she's thinking..lol....
I am entering this into the following challenges...
Okay, another Friday done and dusted, we are almost in April, Easter is on the doorstep as all the children in my neck of the woods prepare to throw the school bags under the stairs and chill out for a week or two...great life if I remember it rightly...haha
Hope you have a good weekend, thanks for your visit, it's much appreciated....xxxxx

13 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Janette fabulous colour's you have used enjoy your week end
Dianne xx :)

Caz said...

Gorgeous Janette...have great weekend xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful card design
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Liz's creative corner said...

Stunning card hun, loving the colours,
Tegan breaks up next Friday for two weeks, the schools seem to be all having different this time, lol
Enjoy your weekend, at least the suns shining at the moment, lol
Hugs Liz xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Absolutely gorgeous Janette, love the colours and fabulous metal corner, have a great week, oh and I almost forgot, thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful image and layout
Have a lovely weekend

NickScrapShack said...

Beautiful card Janette! I love the mix of textures like schablon, flowers, ribbon, twine and metal corner. Hope your weekend was good. Hugs Nick

carol said...

Hi Janette, lovely sweet card for this weeks challenge hun, very pretty x carol

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh boy I love it Ilove it Ilove it. What a stunning and fabulous piece of work you have created here. Its absolutely fantastic. Great image and great colouring and the design is just perfect. Nice work.Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Chrissy said...

WOW..fabulous colouring Janette and such a sweet little image..love your flower details and charm in the corner..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is beautiful Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

The Crafty Critter said...

I just love the colors you used for this image! It is one of my favorite Bugaboo stamps and I just love what you did with it. All of the small details on your card are gorgeous! Thank you so much for the inspiration!
-Miranda
TheCraftyCritter.com

Helen said...

Great card.

Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Helen DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...