Pages

Pages

Thursday 7 December 2017

CRAFT challenge #445 colour combo..



Good morning, glad you could make it and hope your week is going well..
This week at CRAFT we have a colour challenge for you,

 sponsored MELONHEADZ DOODLES

and DOCTOR DIGI HOUSE OF STAMPS...

all prize details are on the challenge blog HERE...

We were given a choice of images, mine is a DrDigi, Derek
Made a simple tag, image is coloured with FM.
Sorry but that's it for today I have to go to an appointment...see you tomorrow I hope for my CraftyCatz post....have a good day..xxxx

4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

your tags are always a work of art love this and hope you have a great day

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning tag I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

FABulous tag Janette and I love Derek, he is so fun..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

Such a fun creation. I love this image, need to remember him for the future.

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...